- (In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick.
- (PvP) Holy Word: Chastise will no longer remove periodic damaging effects from targets in PvE situations.
- Black Rook Hold
- Fel Vomit from the Smashspite the Hateful encounter in Black Rook Hold will no longer persist after the encounter is defeated.
- The secondary stats on Legion gems have been significantly decreased.
- Developers’ notes: Gems are not in the same place as they were in previous expansions. They’re a bit too powerful, and this was not intended. Sockets are still quite valuable and will continue to be so, but we need to reduce the difference between an item having a socket vs. not having a socket.
- Ashran Dominance now rewards 500 honor for completion.
- Slay Them All now rewards 200 honor for completion.
- Honor awarded from skirmishes has been tripled.
- Enchanting Rank 2 and Rank 3 recipes now have the “Requires Previous Rank” text.
- Mass Prospecting should now return the same amount of gems as normal Prospecting.
- Players can now complete "WANTED: Shara Felbreath" after leaving combat and returning.
- Enemies should now have lower health and damage in Chapter 3 of the Warrior Class Hall scenario.
- A marker on your map should now appear for the objective of the Stormheim quest “The Trials Continue”.
- Marksman hunters who left Niskara without talking to Vereesa can speak to her at Krassus' Landing to complete the "Rescue Mission" quest.
- The Mage Order Campaign quest "What Is Going On Here" objectives should now complete reliably.
- Blackhawk's Bulwark PvP Captains should respawn more quickly.
- Fel Cannons in Felsoul Hold should respawn more quickly.
- The World Quest map marker for Starstalker Point Alliance has been moved to its accurate location.
- During “Ghostship”, players can no longer use the Valarjar Harpoon to damage other players or player controlled NPCs.