- The Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact ability Fury of the Illidari no longer plays an extra spell effect visual from the gold trait Rage of the Illidari without the Rage of the Illidari trait learned.
- Healing Touch (Balance and Guardian Druids) healing increased 33% and mana cost increased 100%.
- Full Moon will now always deal full damage to the primary target. Damage is reduced for secondary targets.
- Dead Survival Hunters will now be able to swim in their Eagle Ghost Form.
- Spending trait points in the Discipline Priest Artifact will now properly also increase the damage of your Mindbender or Shadowfiend summons.
- The Sharas’dal, Scepter of Tides buff Queen’s Decree is no longer dispellable.
- Soul Harvest should no longer incorrectly aggro all enemies in sight.
- Demonic Empowerment, Demonwrath, and Thal'kiel's Consumption no longer require line of sight to your pets.
- Artifact Power gained from class-specific Class Hall Missions have been increased.
- Priests who have completed the quest "Recruiting More Troops" should now be able to recruit troops from Vicar Eliza.
- Bubbling Keg in the Monk Class Hall now respawns more quickly.
- The Swirling Void Potion item from the Priest Class Hall Advancement "Altars of Blessing" now properly provides the Void Infused buff to players.
- The different areas of the Shaman Class Hall have been united into a single chat channel.
- Players are able to enter a Random Legion Heroic if they are locked to all Legion Heroic Dungeons.
- Ularogg Cragshaper now starts with more energy when he enters combat.
- Helarjar Soulkeepers will no longer cast Expel Soul.
- The engineer-only auction house in Dalaran should now be fully functional.
- Players should no longer be spammed with new recipe notifications during the blacksmithing quest "Ironhorn Leysmithing".
- Demon Hunter Glide speed is reduced while carrying a battleground flag.
- Demon Hunter Fel Rush speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground flag.
- The Druid quest “Focusing the Energies” will no longer consume all Blood of Sargeras in your inventory.
- Players who log out during “The Heart of the Dreadscar” should be able to proceed with the quest when they log back in.
- For “The New Blood”, players can now loot an additional Tome of Blighted Implements to fulfill the requirement to do so if they already have the Tome of Blighted Implements in their inventory.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys is now available in the Hall of Shadows to turn in "The Dreadblades", even when Fleet Admiral Tethys is in Stormheim.
- Warriors who enter the scenario for "The Hunter of Heroes" will now properly advance the quest if they walk into Tideskorn rather than take Aerylia’s ride.
- Tyrosus will now be waiting in Dalaran correctly for Holy Paladins returning to turn in "The Silver Hand".
- Players should more reliably receive credit during the quest "Back From The Dead".
- The Legion has it out for Malfurion in the War of the Ancients quest “Huln’s War – Reinforcements”. They are now sending three times as many wrathguards to stop him from summoning dryad reinforcements.
- Players are now able to turn in "Blood and Gold" at Yotnar, who is visible after completing the later trials in the quest chain.
- The Ancient Tideskorn Blade for the quest "To Honor the Fallen" should now drop 100% of the time from Kvaldir vrykul in Helmouth Shallows.
- Players leading a Withered army after turning in “Feed Thalyssra” should be able to access a chest that was previously inaccessible.
- Added a new graveyard at the top of Thorim's Peak in Stormheim.
- Anti-Magic Barrier should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Vampiric Blood should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Ignite spreading will no longer incorrectly remove other Mages' Ignite.
- Fortifying Brew should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Enhancement Shamans should no longer be prevented from using instant Healing Surge while moving.
- Commanding Shout should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- The tooltip for Tome of the Clear Mind now correctly states a maximum player level of 109 for its use.
- Equippable items from Legion dungeon treasure chests should match your class proficiencies.
- Skaggldrynk should now properly share a cooldown with other combat potions.
- Tarben <Jarl of Tideskorn Harbor> should now cast his Jarl’s Command fear spell a bit less often.
- In Darkbrul Arena, Stonefist Brawler’s stun attack should now be removable by effects that remove stuns.
- Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts.
- Experience earned from gaining Honor has been reduced by approximately 50%.
- Developer’s note: We want battlegrounds and skirmishes to be a worthwhile and rewarding activity while leveling, but that should not be the most efficient method for gaining XP. While we've decreased the experience from PvP, it is still more efficient than it was in previous expansions.
- Fixed an issue where faction transfers would interfere with Death Knight's ability to complete the Class Hall quest "The Firstborn Rises".
- Fixed a bug causing players who died during the sequence of Dalaran's teleportion would get stuck in Deadwind Pass.
- Paladins should now be able to progress with their Class Hall Campaigns after completing the quest "The Scion's Legacy", by speaking with Lord Maxwell Tyrosus.
- Teensy Weensy Fae Dragons should now appear more frequently during the quest “Teensy Weenies!”.
- Rogue player should no longer sometimes experience issues using their Smoke Bomb during "The Unseen Blade".
- Players should no longer be erroneously placed in a phase in Deadwind Pass that makes them unable to complete quests in the area, including "Following the Curse."
- Hunters completing to quest to obtain their second or third artifact should no longer receive the quest "Hunter to Hunter" after turn-in.
- The points of interest for the Warrior quest “Legacy of the Icebreaker" are now displaying correctly and the stage objectives update appropriately.
- Daglop should no longer disengage with the player, allowing “Minion! Kill Them!” to be completed normally.
- During "The Right Weapon for the Job", shipwrecked captives in the Shipwreck Arena clubhouse should no longer glow as if they’re viable targets for the quest.
- Players who leave the area and return during the “The Scythe of Souls” should be able to complete the quest.
- Players entering the Nor'danil Wellspring in Azsuna should no longer be incorrectly queued to enter the Withered Scenario in Suramar.
- Players should no longer fail to loot several quest objects in the Nar’thalas Academy during quests such as "Study Hall: Combat Research" and “Dressing with Class”.
- The bungee rope attached to the player should no longer disappear during the quest “Going Down, Going Up”.
- Mayla Highmountain should no longer leave combat and reset the Wrath of Dargrul boss fight during “The Underking”.
- On “Murlocs: The Next Generation” and “Oh, the Clawdacity!”, Murky’s abilities no longer affect other players in PvP. Gurrullrurlll mrrrgrglru ruluulll.
- "Waking the Shieldmaiden" now has a correctly-placed location dot on the map.
- Fixed a number of issues with the "Defend The Temple" Bonus Objective in Val'sharah.
- Obelisk of the Void should appear in the Dungeon Journal for all ranged damage dealers and healers.
- Orgrimmar, Stormwind, and previously invasion-affected areas should once again be unified for single realms.
- Developer’s note: On RP servers, we’re setting sharding and cross-realm zoning back to how things were working before the Burning Legion invaded. This had been changed for stability during pre-launch events and invasions.