- Bone Shield now reduces damage taken by 16% (was 20%).
- Tremble Before Me's chance to fear now ramps up slightly slower.
- Red Thirst now reduces Vampiric Blood's cooldown by 1 second per 6 Runic Power spent (was 2 seconds per 10).
- Heart Strike damage reduced by 20%, but PvP mult removed (net increase of 7% in PvP).
- Demon Hunters can now gain reputation with Pearlfin Jinyu and Black Prince.
- Throw Glaive now deals the same damage to players as it does to NPCs for all Demon Hunters.
- Soul Cleave healing increased by 22%.
- Fel Blood (Mastery) now increases the physical damage reduction granted by Demon Spikes by 12% (was 8%), further increased by Mastery (always 1.5x as much as before).
- Soul Carver now has a 40 sec cooldown (was 60 sec).
- Demon Hunters should be able to loot Pandaria world bosses.
- Maul damage increased by 23%.
- Mongoose Bite duration now 14 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Survival Hunters’ companions now gain twice the benefit from Mastery.
- Flurry mana cost reduced by 75%.
- The maximum duration of Bone Chilling is now 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Special Delivery now has a chance to crit when doing damage.
- Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector now heal for 35% of missing health (was 25%).
- Bulwark of Order now grants an absorb for 40% of the damage done (was 20%).
- Surrender to Madness now provides +150% Insanity (was +200%).
- Fixed an issue where using Pick Pocket could cause you to enter combat.
- Rainfall now heals for 50% of Spell Power (was 25%).
- Incinerate damage increased to 190% of Spell Power (was 170%).
- Immolate no longer has a chance to generate a shard on its direct damage.
- Roaring Blaze now increases Immolate damage by 25% (was 50%).
- Never Surrender now increases Ignore Pain absorption by up to 75% (was 100%).
- Revenge damage reduced by 20%.
- Dragon Scales now increases Ignore Pain absorption by 40% (was 60%).
- Invasion frequency has been increased, and XP awarded for completing an invasion has been reduced.
- Demon Invasion reward armor now has a small chance to be Warforged.
- The Captive Wyrmtongue vendor should once again offer the Glaive of the Fallen to all classes.
- The item Gods and Monsters has been restored to its proper function, and will now be sent to players who complete the Gods and Monsters Achievement, allowing them to start the quest “Gods and Monsters”.